The Internet And Modern Security
In the past, many have often wondered how they can check on things at home while they were on a trip or vacation. These days, however, keeping tabs on your home while you are away is entirely possible. With the Internet and today’s technology, you can keep watch on your home no matter how far away you may be.
Although the technology may sound a bit out there at first, this day and age it certainly isn’t out of reach. To use these types of equipment, you will need a reliable connection to the Internet. The Internet is the heart and soul of smart surveillance equipment, enabling you to keep a check on your home from hundreds of thousands of kilometers away. If you are planning to invest in an Internet-powered monitoring system, you should first make sure that you can get a high-speed Internet connection to your home.
Today’s security solutions are designed for convenience and are all managed from the web or mobile device. Main advantages are email and text notifications, monitor your property from the web or Smartphone, control arming, and locks from the web or Smartphone
Some of the features smart home security offers are:
- Stay protected and connected, even if your internet or phone line is cut, or the power goes out.
Crash & Smash Protection
- Our technology protects you from an intruder destroying your security panel by sending an alert at the first sign of entry.
- Industry-leading two-way voice technology keeps you safe and connected during any emergency.
- Integration of door locks with your security system allows for remote door lock control.
- Remotely arm and disarm your security system directly from your smartphone or watch
- Receive text or email notifications when there is any activity at your property.
- Mobile apps with intuitive technology keep you connected and in control.
Motion detector with onboard camera
- Receive text and email action alerts with image attached
Anytime you need to monitor your home from far away, smart home surveillance and the Internet is all you need. The Internet is a common commodity these days, capable of doing far more than anyone ever thought possible. By investing in a surveillance system that utilizes the Internet, you will be able to keep a watchful eye on your home from wherever the road takes you.